- For the issuing of Certificates as required by section 15(4) of the Sectional Titles Act No 95 of 1986, the Managing Agents shall be entitled to recover from the purchaser or seller, as the cause may be the fee stated in Annexure C hereof.
- In the event of the Managing Agent being required to attend to any matter not specified in Annexure A hereof, or to attend site meetings with contractors or attend to physical deliveries of whatsoever nature or to the registration or dismissal of employees, then in such event, the Managing Agent shall carry the cost of such travelling.
- Should the Managing Agent be required to attend any meetings of the Committee Members or the Home Owners’ Association, or be required to attend any other meeting on instructions of the Committee Members, that extends past 20h00, attendance of such meetings for any period after20h00 shall not be charged for.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, no additional fee shall be charged by the Managing Agent for attendance at the Annual General Meeting of the Home Owners’ Association. It is agreed that such Annual General Meeting shall not be held on a Friday evenings, Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
- Any attendance required by the Managing Agent arising from Arbitration’s in terms of Regulation 71 of Management Rules of the Sectional Titles Act and any attendance/ representation required arising from legal action taken against delinquent owners shall not be charged for.